These past 5 days have been the most will testing days of my life. I wake up in the morning and just pray for a good day. Thank goodness I've been getting to talk to my husband pretty much everyday. He is my rock. Him and I are inseperable even thousands of miles away. With his help and the help of my friends and family I have been able to get through the day. Thank you everyone and I love you babe.
] I have been keeping to my goal though and I've already lost 4 pounds. I can finally hold myself up on the pull up bar at home, where as a week ago I could barely hang on. Working out not only makes the time go by but I feel so much more accomplished, knowing that I'm doing my part to get me closer to my goal. My goal is to lose 25 pounds and I know if I push myself and eat right I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment